RE: [Full-Disclosure] C# Web application security scanner

From: Sean Crawford (sean01_at_accnet.com.au)
Date: 05/21/04

    Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:26:23 +1000

    Ron Dufresne wrote-------->

    >the harry potter and lord of the rings movies must have blinded many here
    >to trolls and flamebait.

    Surely any sane person would see right through this!.
    Although the offer of doing his work for him with no pay is tempting....
    :-)

    >On Thu, 20 May 2004 securityguru@earthlink.net wrote:

    > I want to start my own web application security company using open source
    code so I don't have to pay for it. That way I can get everyone else to do
    my work for me and make lots of money

    one for u and share it with the list provided you pay me for doing this,
    wouldent u agree ?

    > > Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

    > > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
            ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

    OK, so you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    ________ Information from NOD32 ________
      part000.txt - is OK
    http://www.nod32.com

    http://www.nod32.com

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] authentic hackers still do it for the love ... (was: Hell Camp: It never p
      ... guess i'll have to pay for that CISSP after all... ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • OT Joe Biden
      ... I feel an obligation to honesty and truth to share with you some facts. ... If you purchase something, you pay for it. ... They also charter planes to ...
    • OT Joe Biden
      ... I feel an obligation to honesty and truth to share with you some facts. ... If you purchase something, you pay for it. ... They also charter planes to ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • OT Joe Biden
      ... I feel an obligation to honesty and truth to share with you some facts. ... If you purchase something, you pay for it. ... They also charter planes to ...
      (alt.support.diabetes)
    • Re: OT Joe Biden
      ... I feel an obligation to honesty and truth to share with you some facts. ... If you purchase something, you pay for it. ... They also charter planes to ... What does this have to do with diabetes and passing out ...
      (alt.support.diabetes)