Re: [Full-Disclosure] Support the Sasser-author fund started

From: Georgi Guninski (guninski_at_guninski.com)
Date: 05/16/04

    To: "scosol@scosol.org" <scosol@scosol.org>
    Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:53:57 +0300

    On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 12:19:21PM -0700, scosol@scosol.org wrote:
    > The MS operating systems are the main source of problems for really only
    > 2 reasons:
    > 1) their popularity makes them the most valuable targets

    i suggest you stop smoking bad stuff, it is illegal in bulgaria.

    are you aware of the popularity of ii$ against apache - just consult:
    http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html
    Developer April 2004 Percent
    Apache 33329879 66.99
    Microsoft 10691683 21.49

    how many ii$ worms screwed the net and to what extent?
    how many apache worms screwed the net and to what extent?

    --
    When I answered where I wanted to go today, they just hung up -- Unknown
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.

    • Re: AW: AW: Marketing Bridge
      ... Far more attractive for our main weekly duplicate was my introduction of a weekly cash prize which could only be won if the winners matched or bettered the target winning percentage. ... I cannot be exaggerating when I simply pass on the reasons I have regularly been given by newcomers after their first few tries. ... It happened to coincide with an era when the playing field was flatter because the new interesting add on bits and pieces were, most often, added to the same basic stuff we and the "experts" still played, although the strong club systems were gaining popularity. ...
      (rec.games.bridge)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Support the Sasser-author fund started
      ... >>The MS operating systems are the main source of problems for really only ... >>1) their popularity makes them the most valuable targets ... You must have missed the second reason George: ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Clause "with and use"
      ... > not stand in its way of gaining popularity. ... not require a namespace, names being isolated by package names (of course ... but these explanation reasons below were told ... I've seen code being rewritten to another language for this same reason: ...
      (comp.lang.ada)
    • Re: now poll puts tories 9 points clear fo oldnewold.....
      ... Naturally the Grauniad seeks to offer some reasons for the sudden drop ... in Blair's popularity, settling on the most obvious (evinced in many ...
      (uk.politics.misc)
    • Re: Team Budgets 2005
      ... There are many reasons for the popularity of paranormal beliefs in ...
      (rec.autos.sport.f1)