RE: [Full-Disclosure] what CMS to use for a CERT?

Bart.Lansing_at_kohls.com
Date: 05/13/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com, full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:16:51 -0500

    Try PostNuke

    www.postnuke.com

    Bart Lansing
    Manager, Desktop Services
    Kohl's IT

    "Brown, James (Jim)" <JBrown@thrupoint.net>
    Sent by: full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com
    05/12/2004 03:32 PM

    full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    cc

    Subject

    Check out www.opensourcecms.com and test drive as many as you want.
    Some features are disabled- but you can still get a very good idea
    without having to download and set up each one...

    Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
    confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
    is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
    please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
    from your computer. Thank you. ThruPoint, Inc.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
    and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
    If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
    If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

    CAUTION:
    Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received. Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
    without any further consent.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] The good worm from HP
      ... I'm fairly sure I disagree with you, Nick. ... Manager, Desktop Services ... [Full-Disclosure] The 'good worm' from HP ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: No More Written Complaints
      ... our gratitude to CMs who have gone beyond the call of duty? ... If there's a manager around. ... I absolve Disney of any liability pertaining to this letter"... ...
      (rec.arts.disney.parks)
    • Re: No More Written Complaints
      ... Boom, Sonya, Mark, or anyone else who is or has contact with ... our gratitude to CMs who have gone beyond the call of duty? ... If there's a manager around. ...
      (rec.arts.disney.parks)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] CERT Employee Gets Owned [Way Off Topic]
      ... only a cop over the age of 18. ... Full-Disclosure] CERT Employee Gets Owned [Way Off Topic ... > crime puts the reputation of CERT into question, ...
      (Full-Disclosure)