Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Full-Disclosure MS Exchange message lost-so lets post how

From: Gerhard den Hollander (gerhard_at_fugro-jason.com)
Date: 05/13/04

    To: Lan Guy <rlanguy@hotmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:41:36 +0200

    * Lan Guy <rlanguy@hotmail.com> (Thu, May 13, 2004 at 11:45:28AM +0300)
    > I tried sending and email with a subjuct length of 255 chars (maxiumu) with
    Dude .. read the original email.
    > Messages with long message ids (>189 bytes?)
    we're talking about message ids, not subjects.

    And I can confirm this problem exists on exchange 2003.

    Currently listening to: Rainbow-Rockpalast 1977 (Disc 2)-02-Track02

            Gerhard, <faliquid@xs4all.nl> == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==

    --
       __O  You could thrust with a thrush if you fancy a climb,
     =`\<,  Or pork a few piglets if you have the time,