RE: [Full-Disclosure] Calcuating Loss

From: Gary E. Miller (
Date: 05/12/04

    To: Frank Knobbe <>
    Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:42:19 -0700 (PDT)

    Yo Frank!

    On Wed, 12 May 2004, Frank Knobbe wrote:

    > too much work? You mean I have to get out, buy an antenna (or Pringles
    > can), get gas, drive around the city, find an open WAP, find me a
    > parking lot, hook up my gear and hack away? I find it so much more
    > convenient to just download YAPH and proxychains and cover by tracks
    > that way, all from the comfort of my own bed... I mean... home. ;)

    If you convert your pringles can properly it should work from your bedroom
    window as well. :-)

    Go ahead and use your home internet conenction if you must. Just be
    carefull who you annoy enough to track you down. If the Feds supect
    you they can get a warrant and tap your line. What with the Patriot
    Act they probably do not even need that any more. The Mob learned a
    long time ago never to conduct "business" from home. Do not expect any
    encryption to be a protection, the Feds say they have never been stumped
    by encryption.

    Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
   Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676

    Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.