[Full-Disclosure] JRE < 1.4.2_04 vulnerability

From: Dolphsec (dolphsec_at_dolphtech.com)
Date: 05/11/04

    To: Full-Disclosure <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:40:55 -0400

    I am trying to find information on a vulnerability that I found at
    securityfocus. Here is the URL for all the information...

    http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10301/info/
    http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=fsalert%2F57555

    I am confused, being a semi-newbie, how this can be a vulnerability
    without an exploit. Is it just that Sun does not want to admit that
    there is an exploit? Does anyone have any more information on this that
    they can provide?

    Thank you.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html