RE: [Full-Disclosure] Few n00b questions about this phatbot thing

From: Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh] (aditya.deshmukh_at_online.gateway.technolabs.net)
Date: 05/05/04

    To: "Sean McAllister" <lists@mcallisterweb.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 17:19:33 +0530

    > Has anyone ever found out who wrote it in the first place? I can't
    > imagine it has any benign use, just curious where things like this come
    > from.

    due to the very nature of these programs it would always be very difficult to trace the original writer, but then and comptent vc++ programmer would be able to write such stuff with some free time in his hands

    -aditya

    Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html