Re: [Full-Disclosure] morning_wood is really a blackhat

From: John Sage (jsage_at_finchhaven.com)
Date: 05/05/04

    To: madsaxon <madsaxon@direcway.com>
    Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 04:01:42 -0700

    OMG...

    On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 08:42:07AM -0500, madsaxon wrote:
    > From: madsaxon <madsaxon@direcway.com>
    > Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] morning_wood is really a blackhat
    > To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    > Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 08:42:07 -0500
    >
    > At 11:59 AM 5/3/2004 +0200, Sebastian Krahmer wrote:
    >
    > >Nice, but moderation bites with full disclosure I think.
    >
    > Not in this case. Kurt only moderates the noise. All
    > the code and advisories are there, from both F-D and
    > Bugtraq. I highly recommend it if you don't care to
    > wade through obnoxious flames and endless reiterations of the
    > same lame questions.

    The very fact that I have ctrl-D'ed this thread several times already,
    only to have it come *baaack* again and again has just made me go off
    and subscribe to Kurt's list.

    The level of pure-drivel-noise on this list accounts for 90% of the
    email addresses in my procmail Luz3rz_L1zt rule (now at +30 and
    counting).

    It's gotten to the point that I don't even read this list that often
    any more for having to wade through all the crap.

    Of course, the down side is that when I try to catch up, the crap is
    just all that much deeper...

    - John

    --
    10 print "Home"