RE: [Full-Disclosure] I'm looking for information about a file called winfix3.exe

From: Harlan Carvey (keydet89_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/04/04

    To: "Dolinar, Jon" <Jon.Dolinar@tri-c.edu>, Stacey Katz <skatz@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>, full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

    Jon,

    Interesting info...did you happen to read it?

    The posts seem to indicate that someone else found
    this process running, but was not able to locate an
    executable image (the actual binary file). However,
    in the case of the OP (original poster), there should
    an executable image file available.

    We'll have to see what Stacey provides...

    --- "Dolinar, Jon" <Jon.Dolinar@tri-c.edu> wrote:
    > Found some info at

    http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?

    query=winfix3&dg=&cat=en&lang=en&cr=&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=

    > Looks like a version Randex.Gen

    name=smime.p7s