RE: [Full-Disclosure] Required SMTP Engine in VBS

From: Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh] (aditya.deshmukh_at_online.gateway.technolabs.net)
Date: 05/04/04

    To: <clifton.gonsalves@patni.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>, <ccdteam@patni.com>, <analystrelations@patni.com>, <webmaster@patni.com>
    Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:37:27 +0530

    what is this ? a spammer in making using the companies recourses for spamming ? what are u going to use it for ?

    why do u want to avoid detection ? patni.com is a reputed software co if u really work there then it should be an hours' job or 2 to make such a script !

    good luck is making the script, or just google around for it. use codeguru.com or expertsexchange.com both thses are good ones.

    -aditya

    Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)