RE: [Full-Disclosure] Required SMTP Engine in VBS

From: Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh] (aditya.deshmukh_at_online.gateway.technolabs.net)
Date: 05/04/04

    To: <clifton.gonsalves@patni.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>, <ccdteam@patni.com>, <analystrelations@patni.com>, <webmaster@patni.com>
    Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:37:27 +0530

    what is this ? a spammer in making using the companies recourses for spamming ? what are u going to use it for ?

    why do u want to avoid detection ? patni.com is a reputed software co if u really work there then it should be an hours' job or 2 to make such a script !

    good luck is making the script, or just google around for it. use codeguru.com or expertsexchange.com both thses are good ones.

    -aditya

    Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • [Full-Disclosure] Required SMTP Engine in VBS
      ... Can anyone mail me SMTP Engine in VBS. ... Also kindly rename it to .txt and zip it, to avoid detection. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: How to Sort on Date in Filename?
      ... Although I want to use Windows Explorer to view the list of files, ... want to use VBS to rename the files so that they can be sorted ... I realise that I could write some VBS script along the lines of; ... date in the format ddmmm and recognise it and then another function to ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
    • Re: Microsoft have got to make PC users aware of the problem
      ... Ask the sender to rename them. ... > - Veronica Loell ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: renaming the last file written
      ... U can easily rename a file ... ... you want to rename it this would contain the name of the last written file ... > Is it possible in vbs to make windows explorer or stritcly by vbs to ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
    • Re: how to rename computer name by vbs
      ... some time our employee request their computer name change. ... How can make to this VBS?? ... Assuming these machines are *in* your active directory, you can rename them ...