Re: Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Some suspicious files

From: dila (dila_at_myrealbox.com)
Date: 05/01/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 17:24:20 +0100

    possibly a beta version of a connect back trojan.

    seems to be able to use a website to transfer information between the
    attacker and the infected machine.

    how did you come to obtain it?

    >Hi all,
    >
    >there are so many people interested I don't wanna send each of you
    >a single mail so I'll put it to my webserver. It would be nice if
    >someone would mirror it because this "web server" is not a business
    >server, it's my own PC :)
    >
    >http://temp.gameszone.kicks-ass.net:180/temp/fd/
    >irc_files.zip, 278 KB
    >
    >Yours, Marcel

    >Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    >Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Anyone interested in Critiquing some pages from my new self defense book?
      ... >The attacker can't let go so easily because I've trapped his hands ... The knee is being safely bent from behind. ... Jeff Imada. ... Imagine that same book with a link to a website where Jeff ...
      (rec.martial-arts)
    • Re: Password "security" - was"Passwords with Lan Manager (LM) under Windows" and
      ... Rogan Dawes wrote: ... > Have you thought about implementing a BIOS password on the hard drive? ... BIOS passwords are trivial to get rid of for an attacker with physical ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: CSS, CSS & let me give you some more CSS
      ... >attacker is trying to reach a victim through a 3rd party website. ... >The reason I am confused is that, all of your supposed CSS vulns are ... This email was sent through the free email service at http://www.anonymous.to/ ...
      (Vuln-Dev)
    • Re: Audiograbber is a Virus??
      ... from a RUSSIAN website about pistols. ... website "trusted" permissions, that had never been needed before. ... Without a firewall, an attacker can attempt ... of infection, because there are too many ports and too many services, and ...
      (rec.audio.pro)
    • Re: Password
      ... I hope you did not do this through a website link in the email you got as ... you end up giving the attacker your password and personal info. ... like that happens to you need to get in touch with EBAY ASAP to tell them ... more details on "phishing" AFTER you contact Ebay customer support.. ...
      (microsoft.public.security)