[Full-Disclosure] programming

From: Patrick Olsen (polsen_at_westchestercapital.com)
Date: 04/27/04

    To: "Security List" <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:20:19 -0500

    I was wondering what the first and best language to learn would be for
    someone new in the security field in order to understand the exploits better
    and all of thoes things.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] violating TOS and other bs activity
      ... The security field has become mafia type protection. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] This list sucks
      ... this contributes nothing to the security field but you are still bitching a ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Security Sites
      ... Im new to the security field and ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] netlux.org down? :-(
      ... Sorry I can't read the language it is written in. ... > Is netlux.org gone forever or has it just moved to a ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] programming
      ... > I was wondering what the first and best language to learn would be for ... > someone new in the security field in order to understand the exploits better ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)