RE: [Full-Disclosure] no more public exploits

From: Ng, Kenneth (US) (kenng_at_kpmg.com)
Date: 04/27/04

    To: "'Yabby'" <yabby@softhome.net>, johnny cyberpunk <johncybpk@gmx.net>, full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:22:55 -0500

    I agree, tis a shame. So many places I know that refuse to patch until
    someone can show them an actual exploit that goes crashing through their
    defenses. After all, "we have a firewall in place". After all,
    "...Microsoft (or insert almost any other vendor) says they are secure".
    After all, "why would someone hack us?". Unfortunately they don't realize
    that just because I don't have a tool that will do this doesn't mean that
    someone out on the net doesn't.