[Full-Disclosure] lynx with the proxy support

From: mat dillon (netsec_at_email.com)
Date: 04/27/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:47:36 -0500

    i try using Lynx Version 2.8.5dev.7 on a fedora core 1 OS . inspite of all the proxy changes i make in the
    lynx.cfg it fails to work. plz help. well my network has a http as well as a socks 4.0 proxy running. i dont see an option for socks proxy in lynx.cfg.
    plz help
    thanx

    funnnnn2ooooosh

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: testing webapp - socks and http proxy question
      ... thanks for the suggestion @ burp, i downloaded the new version, but i was getting an error. ... set burp to use proxy. ... The socks proxy is ... can accelerate the assessment process? ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: testing webapp - socks and http proxy question
      ... thanks for the suggestion @ burp, i downloaded the new version, but i was getting an error. ... set burp to use proxy. ... The socks proxy is ... can accelerate the assessment process? ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: testing webapp - socks and http proxy question
      ... thanks for the suggestion @ burp, i downloaded the new version, but i was getting an error. ... set burp to use proxy. ... The socks proxy is ... can accelerate the assessment process? ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: clients not supporting proxy SOCKS
      ... but there are no chess clients that support ... > So is there an easy way to use SOCKS proxy anyway? ... > If you feel is a good idea, pleas correct my poor English ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: testing webapp - socks and http proxy question
      ... testing webapp - socks and http proxy question ... the socks proxy server. ... You *may* be able to convince burp to use an upstream ... the upstream SOCKS ...
      (Security-Basics)