RE: [Full-Disclosure] Potential Microsoft PCT worm (MS04-011)

From: Alerta Redsegura (alerta_at_redsegura.com)
Date: 04/24/04

    To: "Tremaine Lea" <tremaine.lea@sjrb.ca>, "Full-Disclosure" <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:26:08 -0500

    -- snip --
    A lot of panic and alarm over something that initially states
    "uncorroborated anecdotal evidence..."?? That seems to be a very strong
    response given the indicators... What do you folks do when an official alert
    arrives from the vendor?
    -- snip --

     Unplug the internet line?
     or... unplug the servers? :-)

    Iņigo Koch
    Red Segura

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Baroque Revival
      ... were warned there might be that type of response. ... just as much of a fallacy in composing something "modern" just to make it ...
      (rec.music.compose)
    • Re: All the fuss over a FT707?
      ... <bigger snip> ... OTOH those who fail to understand the lessons of history are condemned ... resource; and what a difference it has made! ... for posting the material in the first place and what type of response ...
      (uk.radio.amateur)
    • Re: FMA - episode 36 - The Sinner Within
      ... >> To protect the innocence of the younger brother? ... >>> Winry very formally starts to ask Riza a question and Riza tells her ... Certainly not the "yes, many" response that you ...
      (rec.arts.anime.misc)
    • Re: Modern warlocks?
      ... Rhiannon_s wrote in response to Halla's response to Jymn: ... We don't do De Jure capital punishment, ...
      (uk.religion.pagan)
    • Re: another liar and a cheat caught
      ... :>>response was included in my reply to you. ... I didn't snip a single damn ... :>"Fuck off, Trent. ... SINGLE LETTER of your response was included in my reply to you. ...
      (rec.sport.football.college)