Re: [Full-Disclosure] Security Sites

From: Andrew Simmons (andrews_at_mis-cds.com)
Date: 04/23/04

    To: polsen@westchestercapital.com
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:48:34 +0100

    Patrick Olsen wrote:

    > I have been looking around and haven't found a very good security forum and
    > I was wondering if anyone has some ideas. Im new to the security field and
    > am looking at learning as much as possible. Also maybe even some more
    > mailing lists. I appreciate everyone that posts here I enjoy reading the
    > comments. Thanks in advance

    Fyodor published a good list of infosec sites voted for by Nmap users,
    similar to the tools list.

    Scroll down this page for the websites list:
    http://seclists.org/lists/nmap-hackers/2003/Oct-Dec/0003.html

    Top 75 tools:
    http://www.insecure.org/tools.html

    He's also got a good list of mailing lists at:
    http://seclists.org/

    \a

    --
    Andrew Simmons
    Penetration Tester | Security Consultant