Re: [Full-Disclosure] THCIISSLame exploit - now without binary

From: Mark (marklist_at_comcast.net)
Date: 04/23/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:09:31 -0600

    johnny cyberpunk wrote:

    > hi all,
    >
    > i understand now the point, what i made wrong.
    > THC has updated the website immediately and now only the *.c
    > files are available for download.
    > i really had no clue about the problem, that releasing an exploit with a
    > compiled
    > binary is same as VX code. i'm really sorry for that.
    >
    > cheers,
    > johnny cyberpunk/thc

    I just can't help to laugh at the irony in this..... With a
    binary people are limited to eploiting systems one by one.
    Now that the source is available, how long do you think it
    will take to turn this into a Slammer scale worm???

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html