[Full-Disclosure] Security Sites

From: Patrick Olsen (polsen_at_westchestercapital.com)
Date: 04/23/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:33:37 -0500

    I have been looking around and haven't found a very good security forum and
    I was wondering if anyone has some ideas. Im new to the security field and
    am looking at learning as much as possible. Also maybe even some more
    mailing lists. I appreciate everyone that posts here I enjoy reading the
    comments. Thanks in advance

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html