[Full-Disclosure] RE: Full-Disclosure Super Worm

From: RandallM (randallm_at_fidmail.com)
Date: 04/18/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:45:45 -0500

    thank you
    Randall M
    Willam,
    My job is to support sales force using laptops. Also customer service reps.
    That "silly" scanning gets in the way and "slows" progress! Not only have
    they not learned, but don't care! I pull my hair out trying to come up with
    ways to support them and protect the network. Any advise welcomed

    Randall M.

    --__--__--

    Message: 8
    Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:33:38 -0400
    From: William Warren <hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Super Worm

    I bet most have not learned from blaster. Sure a nubmer of users may
    have gotten protected but i bet a majority are not.

    End of Full-Disclosure Digest

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html