RE: [inbox] [Full-Disclosure] Hi! Antiviruses Comparison - A Little Research Results

From: Curt Purdy (
Date: 04/16/04

    To: "'Feher Tamas'" <>, <>
    Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:04:45 -0500

    Feher Tamas wrote:
    > If you are a lamer in the AV area, then please don't fool
    > others! There
    > are at least 12 major players in the AV arena, each with diverse
    > weaknesses and strong points.

    > It could make a book, not just the disorganized
    > mess of text I wrote above.
    > Sincerely: Tamas Feher from Hungary.

    Actually Tamas, that is one of the best short critiques I have seen on the
    AV market and I agree with almost every point. Factual and without bias.
    Maybe you should write that book.

    Information Security Engineer
    DP Solutions

    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
    What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.