Re: [Full-Disclosure] The new Microsoft math: 1 patch for 14 vulnerabilities, MS04-011

From: Exibar (exibar_at_thelair.com)
Date: 04/14/04

    To: <support@mmicman.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:59:14 -0400

    give me a freakin break people.... you guys complain when Microsoft doesn't
    patch something, and now you're complaining when Microsoft patches
    something.... I think that a lot of people just like to bash Microsoft for
    any reason they can think of what's next, Microsoft bashing because they're
    in Redmond, WA and you feel they should be in Texas somewhere?

       Do the world a favor and hide behind your precious little *nix machines
    and *think* that you're immune to patching and security holes while the "bad
    guys" happily take over your systems, one by one....

      sheesh.....sorry for the rant, but I DO feel better now :-) I'll get off
    my soapbox now

     Exibar