Re: [Full-Disclosure] Off-Topic: IKEA ownz Microsoft

From: Adam (adam_at_huntrecruiting.com)
Date: 04/06/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com, g0d@mrplaydoh.org
    Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:36:36 -0400

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Off-Topic: IKEA ownz Microsoft
      ... >>I think that Ikea at least dose product tests and sells a stable product ... > I'll bet the odd Ikea bed has crashed while being worked on... ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Off-Topic: IKEA ownz Microsoft
      ... > SO WTF dose this mean to me or you should IKEA now be a target? ... > I think that Ikea at least dose product tests and sells a stable product with ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: TOTALLY OT - IKEA was Re: OT -The decline of the Englshish language
      ... Whatever it is - given the ad I don't think it sells anything I want. ... If he is Swedish I seem to remember when we were in that ... IKEA is a furniture nightmare. ... It is wot Brian describes, ...
      (uk.rec.waterways)
    • Re: Supermarket research
      ... our very own IKEA in Ashton-under-Lyne. ... subject came round to the Swedish sense of humour. ... and work of Sven Goran Ericsson. ... probably the worst England manager ever. ...
      (alt.usage.english)
    • Re: Moving to Sweden
      ... Apart from Ikea, Volvo, ABBA and rampant suicide, obviously. ... You get a chance to learn Swedish - subsidised by the Swedish ...
      (uk.rec.motorcycles)