Re: [Full-Disclosure] Off-Topic: IKEA ownz Microsoft

From: g0d (g0d_at_mrplaydoh.org)
Date: 04/06/04

    To: Daniel Berg <daniel@wardriver.net>
    Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:53:21 -0700

    On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 15:43, Daniel Berg wrote:

    > "Ingvar Kamprad, the Swede who founded furniture retail chain IKEA, has overtaken Microsoft's Bill Gates as the world's richest man, Swedish TV news reported yesterday. Citing next week's edition of the Swedish business weekly Veckans Affarer, public service SVT2 television said Kamprad (77) has a personal fortune of 400 billion crowns (R338 billion)."

    ikea disagrees.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/04/05/financial0854EDT0020.DTL

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] List of Fuzzers
      ... int authenticate(char* username, char* password) { ... that fuzzing has its limitations (that can be fixed and applied like ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure- ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] VPN provider helped track down alleged LulzSec member
      ... if the vpn provider had not shat themself, then it would be a non story. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] List of Fuzzers
      ... valid to use someone else's fuzzing framework against one's own ... I see "Which fuzzer on this list will help me find the most ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure- ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] [OT] Obama said: "American people understand that not everybodys been foll
      ... **Steve Crawshaw, former B&B boss ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] List of Fuzzers
      ... valid to use someone else's fuzzing framework against one's own ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure- ...
      (Full-Disclosure)