RE: [Full-Disclosure] Training & Certifications

From: Bojan Zdrnja (Bojan.Zdrnja_at_LSS.hr)
Date: 04/06/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:18:10 +1200

    If that was the reason for not hiring the person, good for him then!

    > If a certification cannot be verified, to me it is worthless. I'd rather
    > hire an MCSE because Microsoft is willing to verify all their
    certifications.

    If you went to ISC2's site and go to Directory of CISSPs and SSCPs and read:

    "... ISC2 will continue to respond to any employer requests for (ISC)2
    credential holder verifications. Such requests must be in writing on the
    employer's company letterhead and a release signature from the CISSP/SSCP
    must be included in the request. "

    Bojan

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html