RE: [Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments

From: Poof (admin_at_goddessmoon.org)
Date: 04/02/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 01:16:24 -0500

    Yeah... I've got Dialup and don't see a problem with the attachments.

    Heck. Emailing it to everybody rather than hosting the file(s) is better for
    me as I dislike hosting files on my own webspace.

    ~

      ... I've got Dialup and don't see a problem with the attachments. ... >> Heck. ... Emailing it to everybody rather than hosting the fileis better ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments
      ... I've got Dialup and don't see a problem with the attachments. ... >>Heck. ... Emailing it to everybody rather than hosting the fileis better ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments
      ... I've got Dialup and don't see a problem with the attachments. ... >> Heck. ... Emailing it to everybody rather than hosting the fileis ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments
      ... I only suggested we stop sending attachments to save ... bandwidth, bandwidth cost and to help put a end to virus e-mails. ... > Semantics on filtering has no place here as that's your own security ... >> Hand over the Slackware CD's and back AWAY from the computer, ...
      (Full-Disclosure)