Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: The witty worm

From: Mike Barushok (mikehome_at_kcisp.net)
Date: 03/21/04

    To: "http-equiv@excite.com" <1@malware.com>
    Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 23:41:03 -0600 (CST)

    Hmm, seems a little hypocritical to call for only the
    author to announce the paper (so as not to be the
    Information Minister). But are you then the Secretary
    of State, defending the poor author that cannot defend
    their own rights?

    It is my impression that if the OP and readers would
    find the link useful, it belongs here, and waiting for
    the author to announce it is not very helpful. Would
    you have preferred an announcement that an undisclosed
    location holds more information pending authors approval?

    WTF?

    But much worse, your tirade contradicts the philosophy
    you purport to uphold. Stick up for your own writings
    and let the author make his own complaints or not as
    they choose.

    As far as your last line ...' then...', my question
    to you is 'then What'?