[Full-Disclosure] Is this a paypal scam?

jschmidt_at_buhler.com
Date: 03/18/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:37:58 -0600

    http://218.62.43.30/verify.html

    Signed up for paypal 2 weeks ago, and then this came in the mail as a link
    in a paypal looking html email asking me to confirm by entering my credit
    card/account info.
    I've only purchased 1 thing since signing up; it was from ebay from a
    longtime seller with nearly 100% positive feedback, and I received the
    equipment as expected.
    If this is a scam, then maybe paypal has some employees passing new
    account info outside the company.

    -jamie-

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html