Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Microsoft Security, baby steps ?

From: Dave Horsfall (dave_at_horsfall.org)
Date: 03/17/04

    To: Full Disclosure List <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:47:22 +1100 (EST)

    On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Daniele Muscetta wrote:

    > ....I know, you roughly have some 26 Megabytes of patches to be installed
    > POST-SP4 and POST IE60SP1 on W2K.
    >
    > Is any other OS any better lately ?

    OpenBSD. FreeBSD. NetBSD. BSD/OS. See the pattern?

    I had a BSD/OS box exposed to the Net without a firewall for *years*;
    it was quite funny watching Penguin/OS exploits against it.

    --
    Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU                         Loyal Unix user since 1975
    Booted from Spamtools for dissing the moderator: www.horsfall.org/levine.mail