[Full-Disclosure] Re: Norton AntiVirus 2002 fails to scan files with ... [2'nd... UPDATED]

From: bipin gautam (visitbipin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/12/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:03:45 -0800 (PST)

    >-------------------------snip--------------------------------------------

    >Symantec engineers did test both issues against
    current Symantec AntiVirus
    >products. The results of our testing shows that
    currently supported and
    >up-to-date versions of Symantec AntiVirus products,
    to include Symantec
    >Norton AntiVirus 2002, fully protect our customers
    against either of these
    >issues.

    ...well, i did successfully tested the bug in few
    systems! I reported this issue to symantic a year ago!
    ABOUT THAT TIME; i posted this bug information to some
    public discussion fourms as well....... PEOPLE IN THE
    FOURM DID REPORTED; the bypassed NAV protection using
    the trick........ and it still works successfully for
    MOST* systems!!!

    seems like symantic first..... gives a hint!!! HAY
    BANG!!! n' later after 7 days babbles..... we were
    unable to reproduce the BUG!!!

    http://search.yahoo.com

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html