Re: [Full-Disclosure] Caching a sniffer

From: Kenton Smith (ksmith_at_chartwelltechnology.com)
Date: 03/11/04

    To: pbruna@masev.cl
    Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:49:42 -0700

    I skimmed through some of the articles and they all have some good
    information. Are you running a switched network? If you are then the
    easiest way is to look at your traffic stats and find the port that
    *all* traffic is going to.
    If this doesn't make sense to you, then you should do some more research
    on sniffers.

    Kenton