Re: [Full-Disclosure] Scary Question

From: morning_wood (se_cur_ity_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/01/04

    To: "Uday Moorjani" <umoorjani@yahoo.com>, <bugs@securitytracker.com>, <bugtraq@securityfocus.com>, <news@securiteam.com>, <vuln@secunia.com>
    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:39:03 -0800

    > I heard that it was possible to cause irrepareable
    > damage to any electronic circuit through
    > certain waves or radio emissions ( I'm not qualified
    > in this subject ).

    ESD
    Google is my friend..
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=esd
    make him yours.

    D.Werner
    http://exploitlabs.com

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Scary Question
      ... Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Scary Question ... > damage to any electronic circuit through ... > certain waves or radio emissions (I'm not qualified ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Scary Question
      ... You'r more talking about a HERF. ... great for remote killing an electronic device (wasn't this already ... certain waves or radio emissions (I'm not qualified ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Holy Crap -- Earthquake!!!
      ... straining and creaking (nothing close to real damage though). ... had confirmed reports from as far away as Raleigh and Burlington. ... an earthquake sends out a series of shock waves ... The epicenter was about 75 miles south of San Francisco and did ...
      (rec.sport.football.college)
    • Re: the force of an earthquake at sea compared to an earthquake on dry land
      ... further away from the epicenter you are the less the damage will be. ... Put one at 600Km deep and one ... The deep quake will also be felt over a much larger area then ...
      (sci.geo.earthquakes)