RE: [Full-Disclosure] Knocking Microsoft

From: joe (mvp_at_joeware.net)
Date: 02/28/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:26:25 -0500

    Glad I could amuse you. :)

    -----Original Message-----
    From: full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com
    [mailto:full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com] On Behalf Of cdowns
    Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 12:30 AM
    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Knocking Microsoft

    <snip>

    <li><a HREF="mailto:president@whitehouse.gov?subject=You Suck!&body=You
    really suck, here is why <insert why here>">Flame joe</a>

    </snip>

    good one mr. Windows.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Aqua is a Plastic Cube!
      ... if WPF were put into Apple's old Mac OS X ... the problem this platform has is that it's rather vaguely defined, ... better than it is on X Windows or Windows XP. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... using computers was with Windows. ... Moving the cursor can be done in a number of ways (arrow keys plus ... But vim does. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Drag it to the trash...
      ... Seems to have worked for everyone that uses VMS anyways. ... He finds *lots* of bugs in Windows. ... is NTFS, but you might chose to use VFAT (say, for Mac OS X ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: Drag it to the trash...
      ... VMS was a minicomputer OS, and was aimed at much more ... DOS batch files are at least much simpler than DCL. ... He finds *lots* of bugs in Windows. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: Windows.. its like coming home!
      ... PowerBook G4, ... I don't need a Mac to run Windows. ... I'd ask if the MacBook is zippy, ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)