[Full-Disclosure] Re: Windows 2000 Source Code

From: gabriel rosenkoetter (gr_at_eclipsed.net)
Date: 02/22/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:40:26 -0500

    On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 01:22:37PM +0000, DAN MORRILL wrote:
    > Went to take a look, it is a 203 megabyte file on a P2P network. Are you
    > sure it is the entire windows 2K code base? Please note, I didn't download
    > this file, I can not vouch for its entirety or otherwise.

    Where have you *been* for the past week?

    --
    gabriel rosenkoetter
    gr@eclipsed.net

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Restores
      ... As far as the semantics, when hard core developers talk about the 'code base' we refer to the source code files.  If two executable entities are compiled from the same source files, they have the same code base. ... You have to download different software for WGE then for EE (I know, ... resource restriction messages, and in fact actually apply the restrictions. ... query to decide whether you are an EE or WGE customer, ...
      (comp.databases.informix)
    • Re: TV phoning home
      ... And saying 'contact the retailer' is ... Quoted in its entirety (I can't vouch for the accuracy of course): ...
      (uk.legal)
    • Re: Restores
      ... there) talk about the 'code base' we refer to the source code files. ... Please keep in mind that my own opinions are my own opinions and ... Maybe we're just arguing semantics? ... You have to download different software for WGE then for EE (I know, ...
      (comp.databases.informix)
    • Re: How do I create reverse italic fonts?
      ... [Note that I did download from the site and the font worked, ... cannot vouch for the safety of any files from the site] ... italic format in Word. ...
      (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
    • Re: How do I create reverse italic fonts?
      ... "Reitanos" wrote: ... [Note that I did download from the site and the font worked, ... cannot vouch for the safety of any files from the site] ... italic format in Word. ...
      (microsoft.public.word.newusers)