Re: [Full-Disclosure] Windows 2000 Source Code

partysan_FFF_at_gmx.net
Date: 02/22/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:56:09 +0100

    N> http://tonioj.multimania.com/win2000src.htm

    N> Here is the WHOLE windows 2000 source code, with tree, comments and
    N> everything you will need to find some exploits.

    N> Updated daily with all the new exploits found.

    Unfortunately, all you get is a jscript window that says "Removed by
    Microsoft". On the site itself is says "0wn3d".

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • OT: The Hangmans Tree - Chapter One - A Brief Introduction
      ... "Walnut Hill" came to our township at the cost of one dollar and the ... The house was a ramshackle pile that had sat empty for more than ... I called him to do the tree survey that was mandated prior to ... windows on either side of a large door on the first floor front ...
      (rec.woodworking)
    • Re: The Hangmans Tree - Chapter One - A Brief Introduction
      ... "Walnut Hill" came to our township at the cost of one dollar and the ... The house was a ramshackle pile that had sat empty for more than ... I called him to do the tree survey that was mandated prior to ... windows on either side of a large door on the first floor front ...
      (rec.woodworking)
    • Numerous issues with insurance claim - any advice?
      ... After I submitted names, addresses and phone numbers of the tree owners to the engineering company they did nothing for 4 weeks - not even send a letter requesting the owners remove the tree, although their own report says it needed to be done quickly. ... After the claim had begun, but before any remedial work under this claim started taking place, my wife and I decided to have new PVC windows installed. ... with each being covered in flicks of paint from their rollers - they did not bother covering the windows. ...
      (uk.legal)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Windows 2000 Source Code
      ... > Here is the WHOLE windows 2000 source code, with tree, comments and ... DefCon and distribute them anonymously. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Common Windows XP Shutdown problem
      ... | Navigate on the left side tree to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder ... I'm not using the Spanish version of Windows XP. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)