Re: [Full-Disclosure] Pepsi Bottlecap Liner Labeling Information Leak Vulnerability

tcleary2_at_csc.com.au
Date: 02/20/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:28:39 +0800

    >Vendor Status:
    >The vendor has not been notified.

    <humour>

    I am horrified that you released this without working closely with the
    Manufacturer.

    You have caused a huge problem for the enormous number of hard-working
    retailers
     who are now exposed to tremendous risk as the uninitiated exploit this
    vector.

    Shame on you - even if you know that fix would be scheduled for the early
    part of April
    ( probably the first, I expect.. )

    As with all irresponsible disclosure, I fully expect the Vendor to not
    give you credit - as
    is right!

    Boo! Hiss!

    tom.

    </humour>
    written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
    e-mail for such purpose.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html