Re: [Full-Disclosure] ASN.1 telephony critical infrastructure warning - VOIP

jan.muenther_at_nruns.com
Date: 02/18/04

  • Next message: debian-security-announce_at_lists.debian.org: "[Full-Disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 438-1] New Linux 2.4.18 packages fix local root exploit (alpha+i386+powerpc)"
    To: Michael Samuel <michael@miknet.net>
    Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:27:54 +0100

    I don't want to take this discussion too far, but I really wonder why
    everybody focuses on worms - as if the threat a dedicated and targeted
    attack poses was any lower...

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

  • Next message: debian-security-announce_at_lists.debian.org: "[Full-Disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 438-1] New Linux 2.4.18 packages fix local root exploit (alpha+i386+powerpc)"

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Im not the troll ive been trolled
      ... The only threat is the BS you keep shoving down innocent peoples throats. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: new outbreak warning - Bagle
      ... If it exploited the address book like some of these worms, ... The weakest spot gets by our efforts to stop these things. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Disney Down?
      ... American Express has been unable to provide me with customer service by telephone since the outbreak began. ... The worms cause a distraction, and the media plus the antivirus industry collaborate to make victims believe that they can recover from the incident just by shutting down the worm. ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] Disney Down? ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] RE: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 8, Issue 31
      ... Well, Gunsan I believe is unique to YM, but it's true the others can spread ... still there are users and there are worms that can impact those users. ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] RE: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 8, Issue 31 ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] save gary mckinnon or lock away dan egerstad
      ... n3td3v isn't a threat to national security, ... but dan egerstad is a threat to national security... ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)