[Full-Disclosure] sync-src-1.00.tbz/Mydoom source

sleepyhollow_at_hush.com
Date: 02/15/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:37:26 -0800

    Can someone upload to a site/email me the source for this worm please.

    Thanks

    https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Phrack 62 is out!
      ... ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger ... > Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] h0xoring connect4
      ... ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger ... Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Win32 Cisco Exploit
      ... ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger ... Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Re: unsubscribe
      ... I probably speak for a lot of people here when I say "I wish you would." ... ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger ... Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Win32 Cisco Exploit - Testing
      ... Hrrm, I'm sorry if it doesn't appear to be working I tested it before ... ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger ... Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: ...
      (Full-Disclosure)