[Full-Disclosure] A webserver

From: Puneet (puneet_at_tunmail.com)
Date: 02/13/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:56:42 +0530

    Hi.......I'm from India.
    I am using net from cable connection and my PC is in a LAN.
    Can anyone tell me how can I make my computer a webserver or an FTP server.

    Please reply.....I need this.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] A webserver
      ... Puneet wrote: ... > I am using net from cable connection and my PC is in a LAN. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Broadband cable sharing help
      ... I have a small client/server LAN running Windows 2003 Active Directory at ... The LAN consists of a Domain Controller/DNS Server, a DHCP server, and ... I am thinking about getting broadband cable connection. ...
    • RE: Broadband cable sharing help
      ... I will try it after getting the cable connection. ... > I have a small client/server LAN running Windows 2003 Active Directory at ... The LAN consists of a Domain Controller/DNS Server, a DHCP server, and ... > buying a cable modem router. ...
    • Window Messenger in XP Home
      ... me via my 24/7 LAN line cable connection. ... Windows Messenger is to blame? ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)