[Full-Disclosure] Re: W2K source "leaked"?

From: Allen/gore/SlackWareWolf (goreBOFH_at_comcast.net)
Date: 02/13/04

    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com
    Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:06:41 -0500

    I think they should release the source for NT anyway. They
    are pretty much dropping it, and they say it is so badly
    made they can hardly fix it, well, why not let the REAL
    hackers out there who can make an OS, take a look at it.
    Maybe they are a little nervouse? Maybe people would see it
    was badly made? Wither way I know ALOT of people who STILL
    swear by NT. With proper skill, NT can be made hard. 2,000
    is similar, and I think it would be great if they finally
    said "Ok, fine, here is the source".

    We Are 138
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html