Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: W2K source "leaked"?

From: wolvie (wolvie_at_unitednerds.org)
Date: 02/13/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:52:25 -0200

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Phantom of the Park comes to DVD
      ... but if legit, they could put out a halfway decent package. ... I wouldn't count on the Phantom DVD being full of extras either. ... "How can we announce we are off the air when we are off the air?" ...
      (rec.music.artists.kiss)
    • Re: WWE.Com Controversy Results In Another Release, Threatens Shakeup
      ... You're the greatest comedian since Carrot-Top!!!!!! ... Now just throw your hands in the motherf**kin air ... My s**t's on hit, legit, now I'm on parole, stroll ...
      (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)