Re: [Full-Disclosure] Important Notice about Security Watch Debate

From: James Bliss (james.bliss_at_comcast.net)
Date: 02/13/04

    To: "Keith Ward" <keith.ward@mcpmag.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:13:15 -0600

    From your email it would appear that the 'battle lines' are already drawn.
    Anyone submitting 'essays' may get them published and then Roberta Bragg's
    response to those essays is published. Will the parties submitting the
    essays then be provided guaranteed space to rebut Roberta's responses? In a
    truely open forum that would be allowed.

    Perhaps some good advice for you would be:
    1) Learn how to program and how computers work (this does not include VBA
    scripts in an application, although script kiddies do like some of these).
    2) Practice, research, test, keep your mind open. Implement truely
    scientific testing methodologies with no restrictions on what is tested or
    how.
    3) Truthfully report what you learn with no preconceived notions or
    prejudices.

    Is that not what true journalistic integrity is about?