[Full-Disclosure] Important Notice about Security Watch Debate

From: Keith Ward (keith.ward_at_mcpmag.com)
Date: 02/12/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:16:08 -0800

    Hi all,

    When I wrote my pitch for articles on Microsoft security, I didn't
    realize that Monday was President's Day, and a holiday for my company.
    As such, there will be no Security Watch newsletter going out Monday
    containing the essay for Roberta Bragg to respond to. It's totally my
    fault; I hadn't checked the calendar.

    We will instead be publishing the article two days later, on Wednesday,
    Feb. 18. Roberta's follow-up article will be published the following
    Monday, Feb. 23. My apologies for any inconvenience this change of
    schedule may cause.

    And thanks for the responses we've gotten thus far; by and large,
    they're terrific! I'm thinking of ways to get many of the commentaries
    published, since there have been so many excellent ones. I'd like to get
    all essays in by close of business tomorrow.

    Best,

    Keith

    Keith Ward
    Editor, Security Watch