Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: home land tracker software

From: gabriel rosenkoetter (gr_at_eclipsed.net)
Date: 02/06/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:18:01 -0500

    Please don't Cc me privately in response to posts on mailing lists.
    I read the mailing lists.

    On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 04:18:15PM -0500, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:
    > An alledged infosec list, and nobody twigs to the fact that there are at
    > least 4 sets of data:

    I'm sorry, what part of this involves disclosure of a software
    security problem?

    Is full-disclosure about to be just another cypherpunks political
    playground?

    --
    gabriel rosenkoetter
    gr@eclipsed.net

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate
      ... mailing list and they happen to be copied from terrorist propaganda (i.e. ... Mossad and being paid to post on full-disclosure. ... and non-technical conversation unless two seperate mailing lists ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate
      ... and non-technical conversation unless two seperate mailing lists are ... start posting there. ... Just keep in mind that your posts requesting FD to go back to being ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate
      ... I don't spam propaganda - I invalidate yours. ... and non-technical conversation unless two seperate mailing lists are ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [inbox] Re: [Full-disclosure] [funsec] fuzzing mailing list
      ... Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] fuzzing mailing list ... opinions on non-moderated mailing lists. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate
      ... "What are the solutions for splitting up full-disclosure into technical ... and non-technical conversation unless two seperate mailing lists are ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)