[Full-Disclosure] Script Kiddies

From: Uncle Scrotora Balzac (scrotora_at_hushmail.com)
Date: 01/30/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:23:38 -0800

    https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • [Full-Disclosure] RE: [Full-Disclosure]UPX-packed body with ROT13 Script Kiddies
      ... The more I teach security and system administration the more exploits I find ... I love hearing security people talk about script kiddies. ... But like I said, this practice is funny, not annoying. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Reply of last "gazpa" e-mail
      ... As it seems in your last posts, you are obsessed with *kiddies* and you ... You must think that there are lots of security rsources: ... that file provides only reporting to a cgi script that is used by our RCS ... a victim that possesses that vulnerability. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Rate Stratfors Incident Response
      ... Most of the kids are skript kiddies, and don't really understand the *defense* ... end of the security business very well. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: I HATE HACKERS!!! OT
      ... Let's not get hackers confused with the script kiddies... ... would have been there for a LONG time collecting as much personal ... He did say that if he couldn't get to the data, he wouldn't bill me ...
      (rec.outdoors.fishing.bass)
    • Re: NASA Security Audit
      ... Some of the kiddies might have missed that. ... > Security Configuration document created for Microsoft by Science ... > I think those .pdf's cover the Microsoft component. ...
      (Security-Basics)