RE: [Full-Disclosure] Scam or SPAM ? : a trojan is on your computer!

From: Mortis (m0rtis_at_adelphia.net)
Date: 01/30/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:11:27 -0500

    > Is this know to you ? FIrst time I see this one,
    > but certainly widespread on the net.
    > It is sent with an Exe Attachment named
    > remove-smss-patch.exe...

    http://www.google.com/search?q=remove-smss-patch.exe

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] On the iPhone PDF and kernel exploit
      ... [Full-disclosure] On the iPhone PDF and kernel exploit ... I believe Jailbreakme.com is just REsurfacing,as it used to be used back in the days of the first gen iPhone also for jailbreaking. ... it's not excatly the first time this is happening. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] New TV show "Tiger Team": social engineering, wired/wireless hacking, phys
      ... this is the first time such a show is aired. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] Sony: No firewall and no patches
      ... This wouldn't be the first time that someone got pissed off at a technical discussion on FD while other crap goes un-noticed. ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] Sony: No firewall and no patches ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] selling 0-day
      ... We got it the first time. ... full disclosure ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-disclosure] vulnerability cause of suicide
      ... Computer vulnerability cause of suicide ... This is the first time I heard about something like this happening. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)