RE: [Full-Disclosure] netlux.org down? :-(

From: Nate Johnson (itdirector_at_ortho-ok.com)
Date: 01/15/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:15:38 -0600

    TRY
    http://www.netlux.org/
    Sorry I can't read the language it is written in.
    Nate
    KC7JHO

    • [Full-Disclosure] programming
      ... I was wondering what the first and best language to learn would be for ... someone new in the security field in order to understand the exploits better ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] programming
      ... > I was wondering what the first and best language to learn would be for ... > someone new in the security field in order to understand the exploits better ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [in] Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE is just as safe as FireFox
      ... Doing a Google search for: ... your own language if Google supports your language, ... > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Evolution of PL/I
      ... DO FOREVER is absolutely clear and unambiguous. ... HAFNER> create pp.pli ... One could dispense with many constucts in any language. ... saying that you don't need other features of the language, ...
      (comp.lang.pl1)
    • Re: Evolution of PL/I
      ... for ad hoc extensions to any language particularly one as well defined ... DO FOREVER is absolutely clear and unambiguous. ... The point is that an infinite loop came ... HAFNER> create pp.pli ...
      (comp.lang.pl1)