Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: [Fwd: [TH-research] OT: Israeli Post Office break-in] false weather reports

From: William Warren (hescomingsoon_at_verizon.net)
Date: 01/12/04

    To: Gary Flynn <flynngn@jmu.edu>
    Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:48:23 -0500

    weatherbug, as well as WJLA.com(local weather site here) both posted a
    winter weather advisory..then retracted it posting that is was posted in
    error..then the blizzard warning went up which the aformentioned sources
    AND the weather channel picked up on..this was later retracted
    saying..this was not sent out by this office..there are no
    advisories/warnings in effect for this area.

    I am currentlyhoping to find an archived copy..:) seems the NWS had an
    intruder as this was very very quickly squashed.

    --
    May God Bless you and everything you touch.
    My "foundation" verse:

    • Re: Weather
      ... the weather station offered me a job there as soon as they found out I'd been in AF weather. ... Golleee, George. ... Why is it that you didn't know their weather site still referred to it as an Army Airfield? ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
    • Re: Thats garlic, dude!
      ... Your weather site above shows like 10-20 degree ... than the Netscape weather forecast. ... The Weather Underground forecast site in Saugus ...
      (alt.machines.cnc)
    • Re: Bonaire
      ... > Anyone going to Bonaire during July or August? ... I have a link to a weather site, ... There was a tropical storm warning last week when Emily ...
      (rec.scuba.locations)
    • Re: Bonaire
      ... I have a link to a weather site, ... how likely are you to cancel due to rain? ... Dan Bracuk ...
      (rec.scuba.locations)