Re: [Full-Disclosure] auditing / logging while performing pen test

From: Wojciech Pawlikowski (ducer_at_cuthere.u-n-f.com)
Date: 01/12/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:07:05 +0100

    On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 06:06:57PM -0800, n30 wrote:
    > Folks,
    >
    > What software do you recommend for auditing / logging while performing
    > pen-test assessment.
    >
    > I am interested in both network and application level.logging.

    /usr/bin/script.

    --
    * Wojciech Pawlikowski :: http://ducer.w00nf.org :: NIC-HDL: WP5161-RIPE *
    * 	We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves -- Goethe		 *

    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] auditing / logging while performing pen test
      ... > What software do you recommend for auditing / logging while performing ... > pen-test assessment. ... > I am interested in both network and application level.logging. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Auditing / Logging
      ... What software do you recommend for auditing / logging while performing ... pen-test assessment. ... I am interested in both network and application level.logging. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] auditing / logging while performing pen test
      ... > What software do you recommend for auditing / logging while performing ... > pen-test assessment. ... > I am interested in both network and application level.logging. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] auditing / logging while performing pen test
      ... What software do you recommend for auditing / logging while performing ... pen-test assessment. ... I am interested in both network and application level.logging. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Checking Outbound Exchange Email
      ... The reason being is I have a client computer generating what possibly could be spam mail and I want to identify which computer is generating so many email messages. ... Next, what is the network topology, are you using one NIC or two in the SBS? ... My other usual recommendation is to enable logging on your Internet router, if it can do that, and to look for the feature in future purchases if it can't. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)