Re: [Full-Disclosure] 3 new MS patches next week... but none fix

From: Exibar (exibar_at_thelair.com)
Date: 01/09/04

    To: "Randal, Phil" <prandal@herefordshire.gov.uk>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:38:42 -0500

    My source is not important, they fix SECURITY holes, so I would say that
    everyone on this list would want to know. My post wasn't about the 3 that
    were being released, But about a hole that was widely discussed on this very
    list that wasn't being addressed. In any case, they are security patches,
    this is still a security list is it not???

    This is not a gossip, I stated nothing but facts in my message (perhaps an
    opinion or two as well). Just because you don't have access to the same
    source of information that I do, certainly doesn't make it gossip.

      the three patches are widely known by now I'm sure. I've now seen various
    sites talking about them.

      Exibar