Re: [Full-Disclosure] Is the FBI using email Web bugs?

From: madsaxon (madsaxon_at_direcway.com)
Date: 01/07/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:04:34 -0600

    At 02:27 PM 1/7/2004 -0500, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:

    >http://www.privoxy.org is one such beast.

    I've been using Privoxy for well over a year now.
    Highly recommend it if you're forced to use Windoze
    for whatever reason.

    m5x

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: If youre feeling bad atm please read this :o)
      ... I'm banned from the premises (no reason given)>> and I'm ... Nothing could convince me to pay any private mental health ... I just wish I had a longer term memory... ... I dunno where to ask for a Windoze ...
      (uk.people.support.depression)
    • Re: [opensuse] Am I the only one?
      ... Further, so far, KDE4 is not faster nor does it use ... what I find to the lists because I find the bug reporting programs ... Look at it this way, as bad as WinDoZe is, look how many people are ... compelling reason for them to switch. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: If youre feeling bad atm please read this :o)
      ... banned from the premises (no reason given)>> and I'm banned from ... Nothing could convince me to pay any private mental health ... I'll see if I can work out how to subscribe to a newsgroup now... ... I dunno where to ask for a Windoze email ...
      (uk.people.support.depression)
    • Re: If you were in charge of RISC OS...
      ... second-by-second reasons I continue with RISC OS. ... just decides to redraw the filer window for no apparent reason. ... The other problem I have is when windows does not redraw the filer window ... I've got wise to the Windoze problem. ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
    • Re: Best advice for shopping out a TZ (newbie)
      ... will be a good winter project & a good reason to learn since I love ... the game & really want it in tip-top shape. ... If you decide to start taking anything apart, I highly recommend using ... here all about cleaning proceudres, just google this group and I'm ...
      (rec.games.pinball)